CCLI Event Licence

When would we need an Event Licence?

The Event Licence is designed for a one-time event of short duration, such as seminars, conferences, rallies, weddings, and so on.

The Event Licence is the same as the Church Copyright Licence, except:

Because the Event Licence is for a shorter period of time, the Licence Fee is discounted from the Church Copyright Licence Annual Fee.

Terms and Conditions are effective only when the licence is active. At the most 14 days.

Apply for an Event Licence

You will find the CCLI Event Licence fees below. If your church needs an Event Licence, please fill in the online application form or email you details. You are welcome to call us at +46 90-190 110.

As soon as we have received your application we will send you an invoice. When your payment has been processed you will receive your licence information and your licence certificate, which confirms that you have legal permission to reproduce song lyrics during your event, by all the copyright owners included in CCLI.

Please be aware that the permission lasts for 14 days. Thereafter new permission must be sought if you wish to continue using the lyrics you have reproduced. This also includes lyrics stored electronically (e.g. a computer database).

Event Licence Fees 

CCL Event Licence
Attendance Category Licence Fee
1 - 14 AH €33.00
15 - 49 A €43.00
50 - 99 B €69.00
100 - 249 C €112.00
250 - 499 D €151.00
500 - 999 E €200.00
1000 - 1499 F €248.00
1500 - 2999 G €308.00
3000 - 4999 H €393.00
5000 - 9999 I €531.00

Special Note – The Event licence is for non-commercial events

Events with under 300 people in attendance, can take out an Event licence through CCLI, even if fees are charged, such as: Entrance/Delegate Fees, Fees to cover hall/venue, administration costs etc. The event would still be counted as non-commercial when there are less than 300 people.

The Event Licence can cover an event with over 300 people in attendance if…

* Christian Conference Centres may apply for an annual Church Copyright Licence (CCL) by contacting the Nordic Office.  If the Christian Conference Centre holds a current CCL of a size category large enough to cover the event no further Event Licence will be required.

Permission must be sought directly from the publishers if the event has a commercial motive.

Do you still have questions about the Event Licence?   You are welcome to contact us.